Tuesday, April 30, 2013

D.I.Y Can Project

This project is pretty neat and does not even take 5 minutes to do. I am not a do it yourself women so this project is for any one. All i did was took some stewed tomato cans and rinsed them out, I had some pretty like tape kind of stuff sitting around that i got from a yard sale. I have no clue what it is actually called but you could use any thing you thank is pretty fabric, wallpaper, etc. OK so here is the project hope you enjoy.









USES: 
A change cup, pencil cup, Makeup brushes or paint brushes, their are a million uses be creative.
Thanks Love Abby






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love all of your comments and ideas, Share anything you like just please do not be negative on my happy blog. I try to answer every comment that i receive, Thank so much for stopping by hope you enjoy.